Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creative Blogger Award


I was given the Creative Blogger by Diane Craver and by Linda Banche. LK Hunsaker also gave me the Award. I consider both ladies good writing friends and unfortunately I haven't been able to put this up until now so forgive me.



My creative bloggers:

Liana Laverentz
Danielle Thorne
Maggie Toussaint
Mona Risk
Shawna K. Williams
LK Hunsaker
Nicole Zoltack



Now it's my turn to pick 7 other bloggers to receive the award. I also have to tell 1 lie and 6 truths about myself or 1 truth and 6 lies about myself. You guess which is which.

I'm going to pick 1 lie and 6 truths. Have fun with it.

Which one is the lie?

1. I work for LAPD as a 911 dispatcher.

2. I was an MP in the military.

3. I was married in Germany.

4. My favorite Soap Opera is As The World Turns.

5. I have a Kindle ebook reader.

6. My short story, "Spontaneous Decision" won 8th place in the 77th Annual Writer's Digest competition in the Mainstream/Literary category.

7. My latest release is a paranormal romance called "The Hungarian."

If you can pick the "bold faced" lie *grin* I'll send you a free read, "Under A Christmas Moon," a short story read that takes place after "The Hungarian" invovling Matthias and Kate. Get a peek at "happy ever after" for them.

Smiles
Steph

3 comments:

  1. I love this game! My guess is that the lie is about the Kindle. You don't have one yet but really want one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good try, ladies. My bold faced lie: I was married in Germany. I actually go married in Denmark. I have a Kindle and love it - especially text to speech.

    Smiles
    Steph

    ReplyDelete