Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Contest Winners Announced! Congrats!


First, thanks to everyone who entered the blog contests. I really appreciate you popping in my site (under the moonlight). And now - onto the winners.

Winner of the PDF copy of "The Hungarian:" Kristabel Reed!! Congrats.

Kristabel was one of the commenters on my celebratory post for the book's release.

Winner of the $6.00 Gift Certificate to Desert Breeze Publishing: Cherie Reich!

Cherie just recently signed up to follow me.

All contestants had their name put in a hat and my son, Andrew, drew the winners.

I hope to do another contest like this soon. Winners, please send me an email at sgcardin1@yahoo.com or botrina_buchanan@yahoo.com with your contact info so I can get the prizes out to you.

Smiles
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment