Sunday, December 29, 2013

1.99 Christmas Contemporary Romance: The Faberge Secret #snippetsunday

Hi all, I'm participating in the Weekend Warriors Snippet Sunday. This month, I'll be taking snippets from my contemporary romance: The Faberge Secret









This snippet:  Elise just knocked Mr. Handsome over on a cold winter day. 
*****

"You'll forgive me, miss, but you seem to have me at a disadvantage." The man's voice was deep, yet resonant with the lilt of a foreign accent.

Elise bit her lower lip, pausing momentarily to drink in his handsome, angular features. His lips were firm and sensual, parting into a broad smile to reveal straight white teeth. He possessed thick, tawny-gold hair, and massive shoulders filled his coat. God, he felt wonderful. She gave in to the moment, savoring the contact with him.

"I'm sorry," she said again, softly. 


****
The Faberge Secret takes place during Christmas between Brattleboro, Vermont and St. Petersburg, Russia. 


5 Hearts, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
As the love story thicken, the suspense heightens and it won't let your eyes leave the page. I recommend The Faberge Secret to all of the romance readers. Even if you have never read romance, The Faberge Secret would be a great place to start.

4 Stars, Manic Readers
"A satisifying read."

4 Stars, Night Owl Book Reviews

The Faberge Secret is a fast paced, delightful adventure with plenty of love and adventure sprinkled in for spice.

****
BUY LINKS:


AMAZON KINDLE:
B&N NOOK:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-faberge-secret-stephanie-burkhart/1105070465?ean=2940013874596&itm=1&usri=the+faberge+secret
ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS:
PUBLISHER'S LINK:

FIND ME ON THE WEB AT:
WEBSITE:

TWITTER:

FACEBOOK: 
https://www.facebook.com/StephanieBurkhartAuthor

GOOD READS:

YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/botrina?feature=mhee
PINTEREST:

http://pinterest.com/sgburkhart/

14 comments:

  1. Great description, Stephanie! Delicious moment :-) Good 8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Teresa. I daresay Elise enjoyed it!
      Smiles
      Steph

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Millie, I'd like to think he's possesses those classic Nordic Russian looks. Think Viggo Mortensen. hehe

      Smiles
      Steph

      Delete
  3. But she's not sorry at all LOL. He sounds like quite a good looking guy, great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica, I doubt she's very sorry either. In fact, I think she's pleasently surprised. hehe

      Smiles
      Steph

      Delete
  4. lol--no, she's not sorry, and I sure wouldn't be either! Great excerpt to pick. Anxious to see how this scene goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia, thanks for popping in. The scene continues next week!

      Smiles
      Steph

      Delete
  5. Oh my...I would certainly savor that myself...yes please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, yes, if you've got to bump into someone, it's a plus if he's drop dead gorgeous.

      smiles
      Steph

      Delete
  6. At this point I'm thinking she's not as sorry as she says. ;)

    Nice eight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the others -- I don't think she's truly sorry she ran into him. In fact, I think she's rather enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping PT. I think she's not that sorry either. hehe
      Smiles
      Steph

      Delete