Sunday, September 23, 2012

Travel to Sonoma CA this Sunday

for my 6 Sentence Sunday. I'm sharing 6 sentences from my "sweet" vintage romance, "Journey of the Heart."

Blurb: Set in Sonoma, CA in 1946, can James help Rachel save her winery or will he drift out of her life the same way he drifted in?

4, 5 Star Reviews on Amazon
The story was compelling and not boring, which is often a stereotype of sweet romances. I would recommend this short sweetie of a story. Good job, author. - Angel E

Excerpt: 

"James, I'm glad you're here." Rachel set her cup down and looked at him.

"Why?"

She paused, a tremor touching her smooth red lips. "I need someone to help me."

His pulse quickened at her heartfelt admission.

BUY LINK: http://amzn.com/B008G1JI6C

1 comment:

  1. To get away from one's working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one's self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change.
    Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto

    ReplyDelete