Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's time for some SEP Coffee & Chocolate !




I'm hosting my bi-monthly Coffee & Chocolate CONTEST this week at my Facebook Fan Page.

Here's a link to the contest: http://www.facebook.com/StephanieBurkhartAuthor

The contest runs from 20 - 25 SEP and a grand prize winner will be announced on 26 SEP on my FB Fan Page and on my Website.

How you can participate:

There are going to multiple "Coffee & Chocolate" posts between 20-25 SEP.  Leave a comment on any of the posts and your name will be entered "in the hat" for the grand prize drawing.  ALSO: I'll be giving out PDF copies of my novels and stories EVERY DAY so make sure you leave a comment on that post as well.  PLUS: Leave a comment on my YOU TUBE Video for the featured Coffee & Chocolate Book and you'll also be entered for the grand prize.

The book featured for this month's Coffee & Chocolate Contest is "Victorian Scoundrel," my steampunk romance.

Here's a link to the YOU TUBE BOOK VIDEO:BOOK TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUYj2d7ZeY


The Grand Prize:
Coffee Mug & magnets with a cover of Victorian Soundrel
Lori Powell original book bag
GC to Starbucks
Andes Chocolates

Victorian Scoundrel won the BRONZE in the 2012 Reader's Favorite Contest in the Romance: Historical category.

It was also named the BEST 2011 Sci-Fi/Romance by Hope Chest Reviews.

BLURB: When Alice follows her cousin, Edmund, back through time she has no idea the mischief she's in for.

Review:
  • 5 Stars, Reader's Favorite, Molly E.
  • "I highly recommend this with highest of 5 stars, and I can't wait until the second Windsor Diaries installment releases!"
Right now it's on sale on Amazon (ebook) at: http://amzn.com/B0058UG9Q6

Publisher's Link:http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-183/Stephanie-Burkhart-Victorian-Scoundrel/Detail.bok

2 comments:

  1. Coffee, chocolate and steampunk... oh my! Love the first two and have been a fan on the fringe every since watching the Wild Wild West as a child.

    @alisonebruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with any of it. :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete