Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Looking Man Monday

This week's pick is Paul Walker. An American actor, Paul grew up in the Glendale, CA area. He's best known for his role in the Fast and Furious movies. His break out role was in Varsity Blue in 1999. I really enjoyed him in the movie "Timeline."

He lives in the Santa Barbara, loves the beach and surfing.

Paul was my original inspiration for the character of "Viktor" in my Moldavian Moon book, "The Wolf's Torment." What makes Paul attractive are his eyes - blue and pentrating, they make me melt.

What roles/movies have you seen Paul that you enjoy? I'd love to hear your favorites.

Smiles
Steph

6 comments:

  1. I don't recognize this actor but he's very good-looking. Good pick for your inspiration!

    Have a great Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, Steph, but I never heard of this actor. No doubt he has starred in movies or shows that I don't watch. But yes, those eyes are his best feature--among his other best features.
    His blue eyes are what my family calls "The Davis blue eyes."--My daddy had those, now my son has them, and some of our nieces and nephews have them. And I married a man with blue eyes--I guess we could call those "The Yeary Blue eyes."
    This actor would be a joy to watch in anything he chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Walker's biggest movie claim I would say would be the Fast and Furious Series and he was in Eight Below, too. He came to my attention when I was casting my characters for "The Wolf's Torment" and I thought he was perfect for "Viktor," simply because he eyes are so light blue and mesmerizing. My favorite Paul Walker movie would be "Timeline."

    Smiles
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only saw him in the Fast and Furious Series and I'd have to agree. His easy on the eyes. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very yummy. I've seen him in the F&F movies but I haven't seen the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite was always timeline. Paul Walker + Gerard Butler = WIN! :)

    ReplyDelete