Monday, September 10, 2012

Good Looking Man Monday


This week's good looking man is Dax Griffin. He's an American actor who's acted on American soaps. He was born in Atlanta, Georgia and loves to run 10K's. He's also done a lot of work as a guest actor in the nighttime shows on American TV. Dax is the inspiration for my character "Michael" in "Twilight Over Moldavia," in the Moldavian Moon series.

What I like about Dax is this serious, intense look. It melts me every time. And that hair! Wouldn't I love to tussle it some more? Sigh...

What have you seen in Dax act in? What do you think he's thinking in this picture?

Just a friendly reminder: My coffee and chocolate contest will be held 20-25 SEP this month on my FB Fan Page. I'm giving away a coffee mug featuring Victorian Scoundrel, a Lori Powell orginal knit print, GC to Starbucks, Magnets, and Chocolate. See my website for more details.

Smiles
Steph

Visit me at my website: http://www.stephanieburkhart.com

1 comment: