Thursday, June 6, 2024

Catching up to May 2024

Gosh, really? It's been since 21 July 2023 since I updated this blog? Ugh. I've found the older I get, the quicker life passes me by. My intent is to update my blog more frequently. 

Since January 2024, I've been kinda low key. I've attended a Badlands Media Seminar in Irvine, California.  

I attended the Little House on the Prairie 50th anniversary reunion in Simi Valley and enjoyed myself more than I thought I would.



I went to Vegas with my bowling league and had a blast, so I joined another Vegas league. I even found the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas. haha.





Both the boys graduated and now we're on a celebratory graduation cruise to Alaska. Alaska is really awesome. The nature is fresh, alive, and awe-inspiring.






Crossing my fingers I'm a bit more timely.

Future posts:

Alaska adventures

Little House

Made in America

New Releases

Reviews!

See you soon!
Smiles
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment