Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Christmas in July: 99 cent romance - Mr. Christmas Elf! #christmasinjuly


Enjoy a little Christmas in July with Mr. Christmas Elf! Only 99 cents. 



BLURB: 
Jules' Christmas list is looking pretty pathetic. She needs a new muffler for her car and a hundred dollars for her root canal. Her niece is asking for an iPad, but all Jules can afford is a Barbie doll. The peppermint on the top? Her boyfriend dumps her in a text message. 

Jules could use a little Christmas magic, so when Elvis pops up claiming that he was sent by Santa to fill her Christmas list, all she has to do is believe – in the magic the season has to offer.

ENJOY THIS EXCERPT:

Dad kissed me goodbye on my way out the door to catch the bus. Cold air chafed against my cheeks. Snow fell slowly in big fat flakes from puffy gray clouds. They took forever to melt against the glass. At least we were going to have a white Christmas.

The bus slid up to the stop near the coffee shop. I hustled out the door and rushed toward the store, noticing a guy reading the letters to Santa in the window. There were five minutes 'til opening. I didn't want to disappoint Joe again by being late, so I broke into a trot – and slipped on a hunk of ice. The sidewalk was coming up fast, but I fell into the arms of the letter reader.


He smiled one of the most adorable smiles I've ever seen and a cute little dimple popped out in his cheek. "You smell like peppermint," he said.

I opened my mouth, stammered like an idiot, and shut up. Mr. Dimple held me close. I didn't want to move. He owned a very solid body, with unkempt, curly, sandy blond hair that covered his ears and ice blue eyes that pierced my soul. I melted like a snowman in June.

"I'm Elvis."

"Hi, Elvis." I managed to squeak.


He chuckled and helped me to firm footing on the ground. "And you are?" 


"Julie Erwin, but everyone calls me Jules."

"So, you're the one with the depressing Christmas list."


"Hey, I can't believe you're insulting me and we just met."


BUY LINKS:

AMAZON: 
 https://amzn.com/B01CLM0PIG

BARNES AND NOBLE:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mr-christmas-elf-stephanie-burkhart/1123503128?ean=2940152907896

KOBO:
https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/mr-christmas-elf

SMASHWORDS:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/620517

1 comment: