Friday, August 3, 2012

Congrats to Kayla Harrison! 2012 Gold in US Women's Judo

Just thought I'd like the Olympics Inspire me this week:



Kyla Harrison has the heart of a champion. It's performances like this which inspire me. She played with heart and it showed.

So far, I'm enjoying all the Olympics. My favs: Gymnastics, Rowing is cool. Volleyball is fun - Team and Beach. Sychronized Diving is Amazing. And swimming keeps me riveted to the TV.


So what does the Olympics have in common with writing? For me, I think it comes back to having the heart of a champion. You've got to keep writing to keep your writing muscles tone and firm. You're always looking for inspiration, the next story, doing your research.

I'd love to hear your thoughts - And don't forget to tell me what your favorite Olympic summers you're enjoying this year.

Smiles
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment