Sunday, August 12, 2012

6 Sentence Sunday - Feast of Candles


Hi all, I'm contining my 6 Sentence Sunday with my spicy contemporary romance, "Feast of Candles." Set in Napa Valley, CA, wine owner, Lily Marquand meets Danish hunk, Drake deBrettville, but can he break through the battlements that surround her lonely heart?


Enjoy!

Lily was finding it harder to say goodbye at the door when they departed for the evening. He'd cracked her stone walls with his patient persistence and determined arrows and her heart had convinced her to extend her full trust to him, regardless of the risk.

"Marquand Manor," she said finally, lowering her voice.

"Your home?"
"Yes."

"I look forward to it."

****

"Feast of Candles" is a 99 cent spicy contemporary romance. I love Jimmy Thomas and I'm so excited to have him on the cover.

5 Stars, Loves Romance, Amazon Reader:
The ending with the feast of candles is so romantic you'll want your own.

BUY LINK:http://amzn.com/B008NXELPG

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Drake is wearing her down. Lovely six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find the time to settle down with your story, Stephanie. You hit two common interests - Napa Valley where we used to live and the great Dane, my grandparents came from Denmark. It should be like going home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intriguing six! Sounds like a fun story.

    ReplyDelete