Sunday, January 10, 2016

Snippet Sunday: 1.99 Fantasy Romance: The Green Rose #snippetsunday



Hi all, I'm participating in the Weekend Warriors Snippet Sunday. This month, I'll be taking snippets from my fantasy Romance, The Green Rose. You can find the Weekend Warriors Snippet Sunday list at:









About this excerpt:  Ivanstan continues to guide Sonia on her "magical" journey. 



ENJOY THIS SNIPPET: 
How could Sonia relax when the physical presence of Ivanstan drove her senses to distraction? 

"Clear your mind. Think of your father. Recall a happy memory of him. That's it -- he's smiling at you, pride on his face." 


"You can see my memory?" she whispered. 



BLURB: 
On the continent of Gaia, evil is brewing. Turncoat wizard, Balthyser, kidnaps the kings of Dahaka and Tapin. He wants the green rose, a source of powerful magic.

Princess Sonia of Tapin is forced to hunt down the rose in exchange for her father's life. It's the ultimate betrayal of Gaia's peace, but she has no choice if she wants to save her father.

Prince Ivánstan of Dahaka accompanies her on the journey. Both face challenges and obstacles that test their strength of character during the hunt for the rose. Dare Sonia put her trust and faith in a man she hardly knows to secure Gaia's peace or will the continent's harmony be shattered forever? 

BOOK TRAILER: 

BUY LINKS:

PUBLISHER'S SITE

AMAZON KINDLE:

BARNES & NOBLE NOOK:


ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS:


REVIEWS:
4 Stars, InD'Tales Magazine: JUL/AUG 2013
"An engaging tale with a complete story all wrapped up in one tidy package." - Leslie Stokes, InD'Tales Magazine. 


5 Stars, Scorching Book Reviews
I don't read much romantic fantasy, but this was so well structured and so lovely, I could not put it down. 

4 Stars, Laura Carter for Reader's Favorites:
I loved the characters of Ivánstan and Sonia and the romance growing between them is sweet and believable.



9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a difficult, potentially awkward situation. I hope she finds what she's looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he could see her "distractions" as well. ;-) Intriguing snippet. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intriguing snippet and premise! I wonder what else he has in store for her. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A short but sweet snippet that makes me wonder just exactly what he can see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, the questions, Stephanie. Can he see her thoughts? Or was it a lucky guess? :-)

    He does seem like he's really trying to help her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting snippet. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be daunting, knowing someone can see your memories! But an excellent plot twist - great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely choose that as a superpower. I like the intimacy it implies. Looking foward to more, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would definitely choose that as a superpower. I like the intimacy it implies. Looking foward to more, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete