Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Online Newsletter

I just wanted to let everyone know that I put out an online newsletter once a month. The focus is on writing and news that's happening in the publishing world. Here are some of the things I look at when I put my newsletter together:

The Writing Genre Corner
This corner takes a look at genre writing, usually giving a broad overview of the genre topic.

Editing Corner
This corner discusses editing tips.

The Publishing World Shelf
This shelf takes a look at publishing trends in the publishing world. Information is usually drawn from the online verision of "Publisher's Weekly."

Agent/Blog Nook
This nook highlights an agent or editor who is interesting and offers up-to-date information about the industry.

Publishing Press Cranny
This cranny takes a look at a small press publishing company.

WIP Excerpt Table
On the table, you'll find excerpts of my writing.

Reading/Writing Poll
A place to leave feedback.

I'd like to think there's a nice variety and there's a little something for everyone. If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter, go to:

http://sgcardin.tripod.com
That's my official online website. At the bottom of the front page is a link where you can sign up for the newsletter.

This month, I'll be talking about fantasy subgenres and Desert Breeze Publishing. If you've got something you'd like to share, drop me a line.

Smiles,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment